- Apple selling red iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case, other accessories for Product (RED)
- Apple makes iTunes backups ‘1,000 times safer’ with iOS 10.2
- APPLE OFFERS TO REPAIR IPHONE 6 PLUS DEVICES WITH ‘TOUCH DISEASE’
- Apple quietly releases new iBooks StoryTime app for fourth-gen Apple TV users
- Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus offer upgraded cameras, new A10 Fusion processor
- Apple looks set to kill off the iPhone’s most annoying feature
- Apple’s iOS 10 will encourage users to donate their organs
- Apple fires back at Spotify over app update dispute
- Apple Gets Smaller But Retains Horsepower With 9.7-Inch iPad Pro, iPhone SE
- iOS 10 features, release date and wish list rumours
Apple selling red iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case, other accessories for Product (RED)
Apple has long offered Product (RED) accessories to help fight AIDS, and with World AIDS Day happening on December 1, Apple today announced a few new (RED) products.
Apple is now selling four new Product (RED) accessories. There’s an iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case for $99, an iPhone SE case for $39, Beats Solo3 wireless on-ear headphones for $299.95, and the Beats Pill+ portable speaker for $229.95.
In addition to launching these new products, Apple will donate $1 to Product (RED)’s mission for every purchase made with Apple Pay at an Apple Store,, or through the Apple Store app, up to $1 million. Bank of America is getting in on the action, too, making a donation for every Apple Pay transaction using its cards, up to $1 million. These donations will happen through December 6.
There are also 20 games that are offering limited edition Product (RED) content, and all proceeds will go to the Product (RED) effort. These games include Angry Birds 2, Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Clash of Clans, FIFA Mobile, and PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator.