- Apple selling red iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case, other accessories for Product (RED)
- Apple makes iTunes backups ‘1,000 times safer’ with iOS 10.2
- APPLE OFFERS TO REPAIR IPHONE 6 PLUS DEVICES WITH ‘TOUCH DISEASE’
- Apple quietly releases new iBooks StoryTime app for fourth-gen Apple TV users
- Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus offer upgraded cameras, new A10 Fusion processor
- Apple looks set to kill off the iPhone’s most annoying feature
- Apple’s iOS 10 will encourage users to donate their organs
- Apple fires back at Spotify over app update dispute
- Apple Gets Smaller But Retains Horsepower With 9.7-Inch iPad Pro, iPhone SE
- iOS 10 features, release date and wish list rumours
LG G5 receiving Android 7.0 Nougat update on T-Mobile
A little more than one week after Sprint’s LG G5 was updated to Android 7.0, another carrier’s G5 is getting a Nougat treat.
The T-Mobile LG G5 is now receiving its Android 7.0 update. While T-Mo itself hasn’t officially announced the rollout, several T-Mobile LG G5 owners have gotten their Nougat update over the past day or two.
As you might expect for an updated to Android 7.0, this update is large, weighing in at 1272.9MB. So if you’ve got a T-Mobile LG G5, you may want to find a speedy Wi-Fi connection before you begin downloading this update.
As for what’s included, you’ll get Nougat treats like quick reply notifications, split-screen app support, and more. Also included are the November 1 Android security patches.
If you’ve got a T-Mobile LG G5 and you haven’t yet updated, you can check manually by going into Settings > General > About phone > Update center > System update > Check for update. Alternatively, some folks have had luck triggering the update by turning off Auto-date in the G5’s settings and then manually setting the clock to some time between 11:00 pm and 4:00 am.