- Apple selling red iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case, other accessories for Product (RED)
- Apple makes iTunes backups ‘1,000 times safer’ with iOS 10.2
- APPLE OFFERS TO REPAIR IPHONE 6 PLUS DEVICES WITH ‘TOUCH DISEASE’
- Apple quietly releases new iBooks StoryTime app for fourth-gen Apple TV users
- Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus offer upgraded cameras, new A10 Fusion processor
- Apple looks set to kill off the iPhone’s most annoying feature
- Apple’s iOS 10 will encourage users to donate their organs
- Apple fires back at Spotify over app update dispute
- Apple Gets Smaller But Retains Horsepower With 9.7-Inch iPad Pro, iPhone SE
- iOS 10 features, release date and wish list rumours
Samsung’s 110-inch UHD TV goes on sale
Samsung’s 110-inch UHD TV that was announced earlier this year, is finally up for sale. The TV is targeted at VIP customers (obviously!) due to its high price and huge size, which is bigger in comparison to an average king-size bed.
The TV supports a resolution four times higher than the prevalent full HD TVs and features speakers built on the frame to provide good quality sound.
Samsung will initially sell the TV in China, Middle East, Europe and will gradually expand to other countries.