- Apple selling red iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case, other accessories for Product (RED)
- Apple makes iTunes backups ‘1,000 times safer’ with iOS 10.2
- APPLE OFFERS TO REPAIR IPHONE 6 PLUS DEVICES WITH ‘TOUCH DISEASE’
- Apple quietly releases new iBooks StoryTime app for fourth-gen Apple TV users
- Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus offer upgraded cameras, new A10 Fusion processor
- Apple looks set to kill off the iPhone’s most annoying feature
- Apple’s iOS 10 will encourage users to donate their organs
- Apple fires back at Spotify over app update dispute
- Apple Gets Smaller But Retains Horsepower With 9.7-Inch iPad Pro, iPhone SE
- iOS 10 features, release date and wish list rumours
Some Android users seeing new-look search results in Play Store
Google is regularly making tweaks to the Play Store, and it looks like another change is currently hitting users.
Some Android users are seeing new-look Play Store search results. When you search for an app and tap a result, you’ll now see the details of the app in a card. Scrolling down will expand the card and show you more information about the app that you’re looking at, and you can then switch back to the card view by scrolling back up.
When you’re in the card view, you can also swipe left or right to scroll through the other apps in your search results.
As with most other Play Store updates, Google hasn’t made any official announcements about this update. This update also isn’t appearing for everyone quite yet, so it’s unclear if these changes are only in testing with a small number of users or if they’re just slowly rolling out to everyone.