- Apple selling red iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case, other accessories for Product (RED)
- Apple makes iTunes backups ‘1,000 times safer’ with iOS 10.2
- APPLE OFFERS TO REPAIR IPHONE 6 PLUS DEVICES WITH ‘TOUCH DISEASE’
- Apple quietly releases new iBooks StoryTime app for fourth-gen Apple TV users
- Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus offer upgraded cameras, new A10 Fusion processor
- Apple looks set to kill off the iPhone’s most annoying feature
- Apple’s iOS 10 will encourage users to donate their organs
- Apple fires back at Spotify over app update dispute
- Apple Gets Smaller But Retains Horsepower With 9.7-Inch iPad Pro, iPhone SE
- iOS 10 features, release date and wish list rumours
Tata Sky plans to launch 4K services in 2015
A day after Videocon, Tata Sky also confirmed its 4K intentions. Tata Sky will launch their 4K set-top boxes in India by early next year. The launch plans were unveiled after Tata Sky showcased a live feed of Sony Six with 4K support. Rest of the information will be revealed closer to the launch but given Videocon planning to price the set-top box somewhere around Rs. 10,000, we won’t be surprised to see Tata Sky’s offering in the same price range.
4K resolution (3840×2160) has pixels four times more than Full HD (1920×1080) that results in crisp picture quality with better detailing.