- After Apple’s guidance revision, time to focus on enterprise
- Apple Brazenly Mocks Tech Rivals With Huge Billboard Touting Privacy At CES 2019
- Apple’s T2 Security Chip Confirmed To Slap Handcuffs On Some Third-Party Repairs
- One Reason Apple Got Cozy With Amazon Is About Killing Off Refurbs On Consumers
- Apple’s New MacBook Pro Keyboard Has ‘Thin, Silicone Barrier’ Under Each Key: iFixit
- Notifications are broken. Here’s how Apple and Google can fix them.
- SNAKABLE ARMORED APPLE MFI LIGHTNING CABLE REVIEW: LIKE APPLE’S LIGHTNING CABLE ON STEROIDS
- ALPHA AUDIOTRONICS SKYBUDS REVIEW: A FRUSTRATING PAIR OF TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
- REVIEW: THE IPHONE X IS THE BEST PHONE FOR BUSINESS, PERIOD.
- IMOVIE 10 REVIEW: FREE VIDEO EDITING THAT’S ELEGANT AND EASY
3 Apps to Help You Find Fun Things to Do
One of the greatest ironies about our present-day social landscape, is that while it seems like there’s always something going on, actually finding it can be somewhat challenging. Of course, with the rise in usage of social media platforms like Facebook, there’s plenty of ways to find fun things to do when you’re bored or want to engage with some new and familiar faces; and even though activity preference will vary from person to person, our culture is conductive of opportunity, creativity, and resourcefulness, allowing people to come together and create their own fun like never before if all else fails. And, there’s always the App Store, which is home to dozens of event-minded apps that are specifically designed to help social butterflies flourish. Here, we provide three awesome iPhone apps to help you find fun things to do this weekend (or any day of the week) if you’re in need of a little inspiration.
3 Songkick Concerts
If you’re looking for a concert or live music performance to attend, then look no further than Songkick Concerts. With Songkick on your iPhone, you’ll be able to receive personalized concert recommendations, browse bands’ tour schedules, and even compare or purchase tickets to concerts taking place in your area. What’s more, Songkick is one of the only apps of its kind that allows users to import artist names from their Spotify, Pandora or Apple Music libraries, and inso doing, receive instant alert notifications when their favorite bands are playing nearby. Never miss your favorite band’s live performance again with Songkick, which is available as a free download from the App Store here.
DoStuff is hands down the best and highest-rated iOS app for finding fun things to do in your area. Looking for a block party or outdoor festival to attend? How about a concert, happy hour, or live performance at the local comedy club? You’ll be able to find and do it all with DoStuff. Currently, the app provides users with access to the hottest events and activities in a wide-range of U.S. and International cities, including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, Portland, Nashville, New York, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City and dozens more. Download DoStuff for iOS here, and start doing stuff.
Eventbrite is arguably the most widely-used event planning platform on the App Store, allowing users to create, promote, and even host their events from cities all around the world. Event planners can use the app to create new events and gather up the masses to attend them via its seamless and easy-to-navigate interface, while event-goers can use it to discover what’s going on in their area, tell their friends, and even purchase tickets to attend the events that pique their interest. If you’re looking to get your friends together and attend local experiences, or even create unique experiences all your own, then Eventbrite is the best way to get started. Download the free Eventbrite app for iOS here.