- After Apple’s guidance revision, time to focus on enterprise
- Apple Brazenly Mocks Tech Rivals With Huge Billboard Touting Privacy At CES 2019
- Apple’s T2 Security Chip Confirmed To Slap Handcuffs On Some Third-Party Repairs
- One Reason Apple Got Cozy With Amazon Is About Killing Off Refurbs On Consumers
- Apple’s New MacBook Pro Keyboard Has ‘Thin, Silicone Barrier’ Under Each Key: iFixit
- Notifications are broken. Here’s how Apple and Google can fix them.
- SNAKABLE ARMORED APPLE MFI LIGHTNING CABLE REVIEW: LIKE APPLE’S LIGHTNING CABLE ON STEROIDS
- ALPHA AUDIOTRONICS SKYBUDS REVIEW: A FRUSTRATING PAIR OF TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
- REVIEW: THE IPHONE X IS THE BEST PHONE FOR BUSINESS, PERIOD.
- IMOVIE 10 REVIEW: FREE VIDEO EDITING THAT’S ELEGANT AND EASY
5 ultra hyped games that are coming soon and what to play while you wait
Drool over some of the tastiest titles to tease us from this year’s E3 expo, then sate your cravings with a similar, on-the-market game
Waiting for that new console/PC game? Waiting for pay-day to afford those high retail prices? Why not try these amazing alternatives to beat the waiting game; maybe even get some training ready for that eventual digital masterpiece to arrive.
While you wait: For a dose of something post-apocalyptic try 2012’s survivalist horror Deadlight about a park ranger trying to find his family after the zombies have descended
Release date: TBC (with a ‘latest date’ set for 2019)
While you wait: Pick up on the boutique oddness of Playstation Network classic Noby Noby Boy. Can computer games be truly surreal? This screams a resounding yes. Do yourself a favour and bone up on it, here.
While you wait: For a similar blend of humour and solemn destruction, try third-person shooter Saints Row IV. If nothing else you’ll get the bass-heavy pleasure of firing a “dubstep gun”, which is a gun that, when fired, plays… we’ll leave Poirot to work this one out.
While you wait: You’d have to go back over a decade to the aforementioned and last high-quality Spidey offering, so why not revisit 2013’s Deadpool game and go to battle with the fourth wall instead?
Release date: 7 September, 2018
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
While you wait: If you’ve already got a Switch, you could do a lot worse than Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze. But if you must play on the train, please remember, when we say “excuse me mate”, we really mean if you don’t move immediately we will smash your little gameboy toy on the ground and stamp on the plastic until it squeals.