- How Important Is the Power Supply (PSU) When Building a PC?
- How to Turn a Windows Laptop Into a Desktop PC
- What Is “Binning” for Computer Components?
- 6 Things to Do With Your Old PS4, Xbox, or Other Console
- When Are Integrated Graphics Good Enough on a PC?
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying an Xbox Series X|S
- How “Unified Memory” Speeds Up Apple’s M1 ARM Macs
- How to Expand Your Xbox Series X|S Storage
- What Is Apple’s M1 Chip for the Mac?
- How to Work Around a Broken Keyboard Key on a Windows 10 PC
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera With 4K Video Support Launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Camera will also be able to shoot HD high frame rate video at 120fps
- 4K video shooting is enhanced with five-axis image stabilisation
- Canon also touting Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity on the EOS M50
Canon India on Friday launched the EOS M50 interchangeable mirrorless camera in India, capable of recording 4K video. The company has made it available in a single kit option – coupled with the EF-M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens and priced at Rs. 61,995 (inclusive of all taxes).
First unveiled in February, the Canon EOS M50 packs in a 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor with Canon’s new DIGIC 8 image processor. Besides shooting at 4K resolutions, the camera will also be able to shoot HD high frame rate video at 120fps. The company says the 4K video shooting is enhanced with the presence of five-axis image stabilisation feature.
The camera also features a built-in OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) with touch-and-drag autofocus system. The EOS M50 also features Dual Pixel CMOS AF that’s said to cover a larger surface area with 143 autofocus points. ISO sensitivity goes up to 51200.
Canon is also touting the presence of Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity options on the EOS M50. It also has built-in Bluetooth Low Energy (LE).
“India is an evolving market and so are the demands and expectations of the customers. EOS M50 strengthens our commitment to the mirrorless segment. This product is a result of our ‘consumer-first’ approach,” Kazutada Kobayashi, President & CEO, Canon India, told reporters in New Delhi.
Eddie Udagawa, Vice President, Consumer Imaging and Information Centre, Canon India, added, “The EOS M50 is the perfect compact companion for travel photographers as well as YouTubers and vloggers and is yet another landmark in Canon’s mirrorless range.”