- After Apple’s guidance revision, time to focus on enterprise
- Apple Brazenly Mocks Tech Rivals With Huge Billboard Touting Privacy At CES 2019
- Apple’s T2 Security Chip Confirmed To Slap Handcuffs On Some Third-Party Repairs
- One Reason Apple Got Cozy With Amazon Is About Killing Off Refurbs On Consumers
- Apple’s New MacBook Pro Keyboard Has ‘Thin, Silicone Barrier’ Under Each Key: iFixit
- Notifications are broken. Here’s how Apple and Google can fix them.
- SNAKABLE ARMORED APPLE MFI LIGHTNING CABLE REVIEW: LIKE APPLE’S LIGHTNING CABLE ON STEROIDS
- ALPHA AUDIOTRONICS SKYBUDS REVIEW: A FRUSTRATING PAIR OF TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
- REVIEW: THE IPHONE X IS THE BEST PHONE FOR BUSINESS, PERIOD.
- IMOVIE 10 REVIEW: FREE VIDEO EDITING THAT’S ELEGANT AND EASY
Huawei Mate 10 intel points to Munich event on October 16
It’s going to be a busy, busy fall. The LG V30, Galaxy Note 8, iPhone 8 and Google Pixel 2 are all going to line us up for a very competitive holiday quarter with an oversized share of sales likely going to Apple. But life goes on for the rest of the manufacturers and that includes Huawei.
Especially as autumn progresses into its late stage, we would usually see a Mate series phablet entryinto the field. That means building anticipation up for the Huawei Mate 10 and, according to Polish publication TableTowo, a Mate 10 Lite. “Trusted sources” say that the regular model will get a 6.1-inch display from JDI in that new-fangled 2:1 aspect ratio we’ve all come to learn about while the diet version gets a 5.8-inch panel.
More details will need to be sorted out, including the Mate 10’s price. which at 4,000 zł would mean more than US$1,100, and the Mate 10 Lite’s at half that. But the main point to this intel is that event time and place: Munich for October 16.
The southern German city is a Huawei favorite for these types of rodeos, but we’ll have to wait to see if this pans.