- After Apple’s guidance revision, time to focus on enterprise
- Apple Brazenly Mocks Tech Rivals With Huge Billboard Touting Privacy At CES 2019
- Apple’s T2 Security Chip Confirmed To Slap Handcuffs On Some Third-Party Repairs
- One Reason Apple Got Cozy With Amazon Is About Killing Off Refurbs On Consumers
- Apple’s New MacBook Pro Keyboard Has ‘Thin, Silicone Barrier’ Under Each Key: iFixit
- Notifications are broken. Here’s how Apple and Google can fix them.
- SNAKABLE ARMORED APPLE MFI LIGHTNING CABLE REVIEW: LIKE APPLE’S LIGHTNING CABLE ON STEROIDS
- ALPHA AUDIOTRONICS SKYBUDS REVIEW: A FRUSTRATING PAIR OF TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
- REVIEW: THE IPHONE X IS THE BEST PHONE FOR BUSINESS, PERIOD.
- IMOVIE 10 REVIEW: FREE VIDEO EDITING THAT’S ELEGANT AND EASY
Lenovo’s 7.9mm thin S5000 tablet now available on Amazon
Last Friday, Lenovo launched their S5000 tablet exclusively on Amazon India. Touted as one of the lightest and slimmest 7-inch tablets, the S5000 weighs just 246g and is just 7.9mm thin. Apart from looks, the S5000 features some mediocre hardware like a quad-core 1.2GHz MediaTek processor, 1GB RAM and a 7-inch 1280×800 IPS display.
The tablet also comes with a 5 megapixel autofocus camera, 1.6 megapixel front-facing camera, 16GB internal memory, Android 4.2, USB OTG support and 3450mAh battery that gives a battery life of more than 8 hours.