- How Important Is the Power Supply (PSU) When Building a PC?
- How to Turn a Windows Laptop Into a Desktop PC
- What Is “Binning” for Computer Components?
- 6 Things to Do With Your Old PS4, Xbox, or Other Console
- When Are Integrated Graphics Good Enough on a PC?
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying an Xbox Series X|S
- How “Unified Memory” Speeds Up Apple’s M1 ARM Macs
- How to Expand Your Xbox Series X|S Storage
- What Is Apple’s M1 Chip for the Mac?
- How to Work Around a Broken Keyboard Key on a Windows 10 PC
LG announces global rollout of G Pad 10.1
The G Pad 10.1 features a 10.1-inch WXGA (1280×800) display and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM. Furthermore, the tablet has a 16GB internal memory, runs Android 4.4 KitKat, a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera with 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera and 8000mAh battery.
The G Pad 10.1 also borrows some software features from the G3 like Touch & Shoot, Gesture Shot for Selfies, Smart Keyboard, Dual Window, QPair 2.0 and Knock Code.
Price will be revealed according to the local market.