- After Apple’s guidance revision, time to focus on enterprise
- Apple Brazenly Mocks Tech Rivals With Huge Billboard Touting Privacy At CES 2019
- Apple’s T2 Security Chip Confirmed To Slap Handcuffs On Some Third-Party Repairs
- One Reason Apple Got Cozy With Amazon Is About Killing Off Refurbs On Consumers
- Apple’s New MacBook Pro Keyboard Has ‘Thin, Silicone Barrier’ Under Each Key: iFixit
- Notifications are broken. Here’s how Apple and Google can fix them.
- SNAKABLE ARMORED APPLE MFI LIGHTNING CABLE REVIEW: LIKE APPLE’S LIGHTNING CABLE ON STEROIDS
- ALPHA AUDIOTRONICS SKYBUDS REVIEW: A FRUSTRATING PAIR OF TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
- REVIEW: THE IPHONE X IS THE BEST PHONE FOR BUSINESS, PERIOD.
- IMOVIE 10 REVIEW: FREE VIDEO EDITING THAT’S ELEGANT AND EASY
Q&A: Does anyone know how to track a cyber bully online?
Does anyone know how to track a cyber bully online?
So, my friend is having a problem with this girl on twitter and dailybooth. It may or may not be a girl or a member of a hacking team or “Anonymous.”
Is there any way we can track this mo-fo?
Should we confront said person,
or leave it alone?
We don’t want stolen identities or anything like that.
It’s just a nuisance.
Well thank you everyone.
I’m not intending on abusing tracking people.
Hacking Team best answer:
Answer by Dani Shay
Call the FBI directly or go here… for more info
Since many cyberbullying campaigns include some form of hacking or password or identity theft, serious laws are implicated. Law enforcement, including the FBI, might get involved in these cases.
NN HACKING TEAM (ATAQUE 2)
Não andamos a dormir, não senhor.. Expect us!
Hacking Team Video Rating: 4 / 5