- How Important Is the Power Supply (PSU) When Building a PC?
- How to Turn a Windows Laptop Into a Desktop PC
- What Is “Binning” for Computer Components?
- 6 Things to Do With Your Old PS4, Xbox, or Other Console
- When Are Integrated Graphics Good Enough on a PC?
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying an Xbox Series X|S
- How “Unified Memory” Speeds Up Apple’s M1 ARM Macs
- How to Expand Your Xbox Series X|S Storage
- What Is Apple’s M1 Chip for the Mac?
- How to Work Around a Broken Keyboard Key on a Windows 10 PC
All posts tagged "apple"
- Apple execs are “completely rethinking” the Mac Pro
Reports of the Mac Pro’s death have been greatly exaggerated. The lovechild of a pedal bin and the Death Star has been untouched by Apple since 2013, but in a roundtable attended by Buzzfeed News, Phil Schiller...
- Posted April 14, 2017
- Apple to launch new educational sessions at stores, including advanced courses, performances, labs & more
Apple announced this morning a new initiative aimed at offering an expanded and more in-depth series of programs and training sessions in its stores, under the branding “Today at Apple.” The company is adding dozens of educational sessions...
- Posted April 13, 2017
- Apple Releases New Betas for All Operating Systems
Apple is definitely keeping busy, as the company seeded beta versions for all of its various operating systems this week. Notably, the beta 1 versions of iOS 10.3.2, tvOS 10.2.1 and watchOS 3.2.2 were rolled out for...
- Posted April 8, 2017
- A win for Apple in Beijing as court overturns iPhone patent ruling
Apple has bigger fish frying in the world of intellectual property. But it must be a relief that an IP court in Beijing has handed the smartphone pioneers a win. On Friday, the courts overturned a May...
- Posted April 5, 2017
- Apple proposes new ‘GPU on the Web’ Community Group to work towards more powerful graphics on the web
Apple’s WebKit team today proposed a new Community Group to discuss the future of 3D graphics on the web. In a blog post on the WebKit blog, Apple’s Dean Jackson wrote about the company’s proposal to develop...
- Posted February 26, 2017
- Apple will launch 4 new iPads in March, report claims
Hold on to your seats, iPad fans: Apple might revamp its entire iPad lineup as soon as March 2017. According to a report from Macotakara (link partially in Japanese), Apple will launch a quartet of iPad Pro...
- Posted February 23, 2017
- Apple wants its employees to poop in big iPhones, basically
Finally, an iPhone that doesn’t require a dongle. When Apple opens its new headquarters in Cupertino, Calif., employees will enjoy squatting over toilets that take a cue from the company’s iconic smartphones, Reuters reported Tuesday morning. Here’s...
- Posted February 17, 2017
- Apple’s new patent has an eerie resemblance to Bitmoji
There’s been a lot of Snapchat-copying going on in the tech world lately, with Facebook being one of the main culprits. But the social media giant isn’t alone. Another tech juggernaut appears to be cribbing from the...
- Posted February 16, 2017
- Apple removes app to help you find lost AirPods from app store
Since Apple took away our headphone jacks (RIP), all we have left to lose is our wireless AirPods… literally. While Apple’s wireless earbuds for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus — AirPods — may look cool, there’s...
- Posted January 23, 2017
- Apple Stock Prices Surge as the Company Overtakes Its Main Rival Samsung
Apple (AAPL) stock prices surged in after-hours trading Tuesday in the wake of its quarterly earnings report, which showcased record-breaking numbers for the company. The company’s stocks fluctuated a bit Wednesday morning and afternoon, but shares are...
- Posted January 20, 2017