- After Apple’s guidance revision, time to focus on enterprise
- Apple Brazenly Mocks Tech Rivals With Huge Billboard Touting Privacy At CES 2019
- Apple’s T2 Security Chip Confirmed To Slap Handcuffs On Some Third-Party Repairs
- One Reason Apple Got Cozy With Amazon Is About Killing Off Refurbs On Consumers
- Apple’s New MacBook Pro Keyboard Has ‘Thin, Silicone Barrier’ Under Each Key: iFixit
- Notifications are broken. Here’s how Apple and Google can fix them.
- SNAKABLE ARMORED APPLE MFI LIGHTNING CABLE REVIEW: LIKE APPLE’S LIGHTNING CABLE ON STEROIDS
- ALPHA AUDIOTRONICS SKYBUDS REVIEW: A FRUSTRATING PAIR OF TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
- REVIEW: THE IPHONE X IS THE BEST PHONE FOR BUSINESS, PERIOD.
- IMOVIE 10 REVIEW: FREE VIDEO EDITING THAT’S ELEGANT AND EASY
All posts tagged "cpu"
- Researchers Found Another Major Security Flaw in Intel CPUs
Security researchers have pinpointed another major security hole in Intel processors, in addition to the security holes in the Intel Management Engine and the Meltdown flaw that hits Intel CPUs uniquely hard. This time, it’s an issue...
- Posted January 29, 2018
- Red Hat dumps Spectre CPU patches that brick servers
Users advised to contact their hardware vendors. Enterprise Linux vendor Red Hat willno longer distribute microcode patches to mitigate against the Spectre processor flaw after bugs in the patches stopped user systems from booting up. The company advised of...
- Posted January 23, 2018
- Identify Your Intel Processor (CPU) in Windows
So you’re running Windows on some machine you got 3 years ago and you want to know a little bit about the processor installed, right? Well, you can always go to the system information screen in Windows...
- Posted June 29, 2013