- After Apple’s guidance revision, time to focus on enterprise
- Apple Brazenly Mocks Tech Rivals With Huge Billboard Touting Privacy At CES 2019
- Apple’s T2 Security Chip Confirmed To Slap Handcuffs On Some Third-Party Repairs
- One Reason Apple Got Cozy With Amazon Is About Killing Off Refurbs On Consumers
- Apple’s New MacBook Pro Keyboard Has ‘Thin, Silicone Barrier’ Under Each Key: iFixit
- Notifications are broken. Here’s how Apple and Google can fix them.
- SNAKABLE ARMORED APPLE MFI LIGHTNING CABLE REVIEW: LIKE APPLE’S LIGHTNING CABLE ON STEROIDS
- ALPHA AUDIOTRONICS SKYBUDS REVIEW: A FRUSTRATING PAIR OF TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS
- REVIEW: THE IPHONE X IS THE BEST PHONE FOR BUSINESS, PERIOD.
- IMOVIE 10 REVIEW: FREE VIDEO EDITING THAT’S ELEGANT AND EASY
Update Your Zune Player Software
Keeping your computer and software up to date is very important in keeping everything running smooth and secure. It’s also important to keep your geeky gadgets updated as well. Here we take a look at updating a Zune HD.
Note: In this example we’re updating a Zune HD out of the box which hasn’t been updated yet.
The first thing you’ll need to do if you haven’t already is download and install the latest Zune software (link below).
Now plug your Zune into your computer with the included USB connection cable and give it a moment to be recognized.
Next launch the Zune Desktop software and you should get the following screen. Just accept the EULA…
Then the update kicks off. Make sure not to disconnect the Zune while the update takes place.
The update will take a few minutes, and after it’s complete you should be good to go and can start using your Zune.
To update your player in the future, go to General Settings then Player Update.
Just like your computer’s hardware and software, you want to keep your other geeky gadgets updated as well. This will help the device run more smoothly, and sometimes add additional functionality.
Download Zune 4.0