- How Important Is the Power Supply (PSU) When Building a PC?
- How to Turn a Windows Laptop Into a Desktop PC
- What Is “Binning” for Computer Components?
- 6 Things to Do With Your Old PS4, Xbox, or Other Console
- When Are Integrated Graphics Good Enough on a PC?
- Everything You Need to Know Before Buying an Xbox Series X|S
- How “Unified Memory” Speeds Up Apple’s M1 ARM Macs
- How to Expand Your Xbox Series X|S Storage
- What Is Apple’s M1 Chip for the Mac?
- How to Work Around a Broken Keyboard Key on a Windows 10 PC
PWA vs Native App: How to Choose the Right Mobile Applications
Today, there is a worthy alternative to this basic type of apps – Progressive Web Apps. First introduced by Google in 2015, these are characterized by high performance, they practically don’t consume storage device memory, are compatible with any OS, and are better promoted through the Google search engine. Please have a look the below infographic for Native vs. PWA mobile apps.