- Dell’s XPS 15 and XPS 17 Laptops Are Getting New Hardware
- Can You Build a Fanless Desktop PC?
- You Can Now Purchase Razer’s Wild Head-Tracking Soundbar
- How to Use Your PC From Another Room: 5 Tools You’ll Need
- New ThinkPad E-series Laptops Are Fast and Under $1,000
- Lenovo’s IdeaPad Duet 3i Is a Budget 2-In-1 Windows Tablet
- Lenovo’s New ThinkPad Z13 and Z16 Are Top-Tier Laptops
- The New ThinkPad X13 and X13 Yoga Can Have 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSDs
- How to Connect a Wireless Mouse to Your Computer
- You Can Overclock Your Monitor, But Should You?
PWA vs Native App: How to Choose the Right Mobile Applications
Today, there is a worthy alternative to this basic type of apps – Progressive Web Apps. First introduced by Google in 2015, these are characterized by high performance, they practically don’t consume storage device memory, are compatible with any OS, and are better promoted through the Google search engine. Please have a look the below infographic for Native vs. PWA mobile apps.