- Dell’s XPS 15 and XPS 17 Laptops Are Getting New Hardware
- Can You Build a Fanless Desktop PC?
- You Can Now Purchase Razer’s Wild Head-Tracking Soundbar
- How to Use Your PC From Another Room: 5 Tools You’ll Need
- New ThinkPad E-series Laptops Are Fast and Under $1,000
- Lenovo’s IdeaPad Duet 3i Is a Budget 2-In-1 Windows Tablet
- Lenovo’s New ThinkPad Z13 and Z16 Are Top-Tier Laptops
- The New ThinkPad X13 and X13 Yoga Can Have 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSDs
- How to Connect a Wireless Mouse to Your Computer
- You Can Overclock Your Monitor, But Should You?
More Notebook News
- MacBook Pro Intel Core i9 Variant Performance Being Throttled Due to Thermal Issues: Reports
HIGHLIGHTS The development was noted in a video by Dave Lee The Core i9...
- Posted July 27, 2018
- Apple’s New MacBook Pro Keyboard Has ‘Thin, Silicone Barrier’ Under Each Key: iFixit
HIGHLIGHTS iFixit finds a ‘cover-up’ in MacBook Pro keyboards The keyboard has a ‘thin,...
- Posted July 25, 2018
- Dell XPS 15 2-In-1 Teardown Exposes Massive Battery, Upgradable SSD
Dell’s XPS 15 2-In-1 is a unique hybrid convertible, premium ultrabook in a couple of respects,...
- Posted April 26, 2018
- Leaked Ryzen 7 2700X Data Suggests Significant Clock Boost for New AMD CPUs
AMD’s Ryzen 7 family reignited the desktop performance wars last year after nearly seven...
- Posted April 2, 2018
- Researchers Found Another Major Security Flaw in Intel CPUs
Security researchers have pinpointed another major security hole in Intel processors, in addition to...
- Posted January 29, 2018
- GPU Prices Skyrocket, Breaking the Entire DIY PC Market
If you’re looking to build a PC today, chances are you’re in trouble. Cryptocurrency...
- Posted January 28, 2018
- DigitalGenius raises $14.75 million Series A for AI-based customer service solution
When DigitalGenius participated in the TechCrunch Disrupt Battlefield competition in New York City in 2015, there weren’t a...
- Posted December 28, 2017