- Advice for CIOs: Removing Bottlenecks in Data Sharing, Mobility & Management Across Clouds
- How to Choose the Best RAM for Your PC
- The New Logitech MK370 Is a Keyboard & Mouse Combo for $40
- NZXT’s New Headset and PC Desk Speakers Look Great
- System76’s New Laptops Have 16:10 Displays And RTX 4000 GPUs
- Your Gaming Monitor Might Be Too Big
- Microsoft Now Sells Replacement Parts for Surface Devices
- Intel Is Dropping the “I” With 14th Gen CPUs
- Teraflops Are a Bad Way to Compare GPUs: Here’s Why
- How to RMA Your Steam Deck
10 Reasons You Should Offer Digital Training In 2018
With 2018 just around the corner, now is the perfect time for you as an educator to review your portfolio and assess the success of the courses and certifications on offer to ensure they are aligned with job market needs.
With increasing pressure on recent graduates and professionals to have the most up-to-date and relevant digital skills, the demand for industry aligned digital certifications has never been higher. In fact, two-thirds of organizations plan to increase their investment in digital marketing next year, while nearly half are putting budget aside to try more innovative activities.
Digital is not going anywhere. For businesses to succeed in today’s economy, it’s no longer about if they use technology, but how they use it. To do this effectively they need skilled staff with digital expertise. And it’s not only about the business impact. Specialized and applicable digital skills can change careers and offer new opportunities that students would not have had before.
Still not sure? Here are 10 reasons you should offer digital marketing and selling training to your marketplace in 2018 and watch enrollments grow.