- Advice for CIOs: Removing Bottlenecks in Data Sharing, Mobility & Management Across Clouds
- How to Choose the Best RAM for Your PC
- The New Logitech MK370 Is a Keyboard & Mouse Combo for $40
- NZXT’s New Headset and PC Desk Speakers Look Great
- System76’s New Laptops Have 16:10 Displays And RTX 4000 GPUs
- Your Gaming Monitor Might Be Too Big
- Microsoft Now Sells Replacement Parts for Surface Devices
- Intel Is Dropping the “I” With 14th Gen CPUs
- Teraflops Are a Bad Way to Compare GPUs: Here’s Why
- How to RMA Your Steam Deck
Digital Advertising Trends in 2018 -Infographic
2017 has been a roller coaster ride for digital advertisers. Many brands took advantage of political disputes in their advertisements to win the trust of their audience, memes and gifs were capitalized as promotion tools, and live streaming dominated the social media sphere.
Ultimately, global digital ad spending beat TV for the first time in 2017. That is according to Magna, the research arm of media buying firm IPG Mediabrands, which indicates that digital ad spending reached $209 billion worldwide — 41% of the market — in 2017, while TV brought in $178 billion — 35% of the market — in the same year.
As the digital advertising spending increase and becomes a central growth strategy in the business landscape, we can expect to see more developments that will further shape the industry in the years to come. As a starter, we have listed down in this infographic the trends that will have the biggest impact in shaping the digital advertising throughout 2018.